Thursday, April 28, 2011

Booking Through Thursday

If you could see one book turned into the perfect movie–one that would capture everything you love, the characters, the look, the feel, the story–what book would you choose?

The Books of Bayern series. I love it so much. It's movie material, but I'm scared that if it is turned into a movie, it'll be wrecked by bad acting and directing. It would need to be word for word from the book.  


UPDATE: Silly Me sitting here in my own world thinking that everyone knows about the marvelous world of Bayern when, in fact, most of the world doesn't know it exists. So I posted some pictures of the gorgeous covers so you know what you're looking for!

7 comments:

  1. Ah, to see one's favorites mishandled...what a disaster that could be! But isn't it fun to imagine?

    Here's MY BTT2 POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those books would make wonderful movies! What a great idea!
    http://www.joyweesemoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this one, but it looks good. And yes, to have your favorite book miscasted would be a horror.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/04/booking-through-thursday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be sad to see a bad movie of your favorite book.

    Stop and see mine and my giveaways:http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments!
    When I said that I was thinking about the Harry Potter movies. I love the books with a passion, but movies 4, 5, and 6 were MESSED UP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol word for word from the book I like that.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/booking-through-thursday-15.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...