Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter

I love Easter! I love Jesus, and Bunnies, and Church Music, and Plastic Eggs. I love the spirit of Easter. I'm a super religious person and I am proud to say so, but lets do some bookish stuff.

I have entered almost all 223 Blogs listed on I Am a Reader, Not a Writer, and then I saw that Once Upon a Twilight had some additional blogs mixed in. I didn't want to go through and find all the ones I hadn't entered, so approximately 223 will have to do. The ones I didn't enter were one's with books that I was morally apposed to/wasn't interested in. This also means all the blogs that said that content wouldn't be suitable for children, because a $5 gift card probably isn't worth some of the nasty stuff I would've seen. There were tons of fun things available. Mostly gift cards to Amazon. I hope I am able to win something. I think it would be fun to participate in a hop sometime in the near or distant future, but right now there is no way of doing that.
So anyway, everyone should hop on over to Once Upon a Twilight for the complete list of blogs so you can start your agonizingly long blog-hopping adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...