Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I'm gonna do this a bit differently. I'm gonna spotlight books that have been released in the past year as well as books being released this year that I can't wait to read.

My Unfair Godmother
 "Tansy Miller has always felt that her divorced father has never had enough time for her. But mistakenly getting caught on the wrong side of the law wasn't exactly how she wanted to get his attention. Enter Chrysanthemum "Chrissy" Everstar, Tansy's fairy in shining, er, high heels. Chrissy is only a fair godmother, of course, so Tansy's three wishes don't exactly go according to plan. And if bringing Robin Hood to the twenty-first century isn't bad enough for Tansy, being transported back to the Middle Ages to deal with Rumpelstiltskin certainly is. She'll need the help of her blended family, her wits, and especially the cute police chief 's son to stop the gold-spinning story from spinning wildly out of control. Janette Rallison pulls out all the stops in this fresh, fun-filled follow-up to the popular My Fair Godmother"


I cannot wait to get my hands on this book! It was released earlier this month. I'm gonna read My Fair Godmother soon. I love Janette Rallison. Her books are funny and up beat, as I'm sure she is in real life as well. Janette has been super generous lately! She has been hosting contests all over the blogosphere to win her books. I was lucky enough to win 2 signed books from her.  I'd love to win more, though. Free is always better in my opinion!

Some of the giveaways:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...