Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Awesome Harry Potter Schedule!


I finally have figured out some sort of schedule for this Harry Potter challenge!

(I probably won't be able to stick to this, but I'll try)
Book Review: Mon-Tues
Random Post:Wed-Thurs
Book vs Movie: Fri-Sun


Kickoff Post: My Harry Potter Challenge!
 

Sorcerer’s Stone: May 18-22
 
Chamber of Secrets: May 23-29

Book vs Movie
 
Prisoner of Azkaban: May 30-June 5

Book Review

 
Goblet of Fire: June 6-12

Book Review

Book vs Movie
 
Order of the Phoenix: June 13-22

Book Review

Unknown
Book vs Movie
 
Half Blood Prince: June 23-29

Book Review

Unknown
Book vs Movie

 
Beedle the Bard: June 30- July 2

I felt like I need to read this before the Deathly Hallows because it is an important part of the Harry Potter Universe, but I want to have the last book fresh in my mind when I see the last movie.
Book Review

Unknown
 Deathly Hallows: July 3-15
Book Review

Unknown #1
Unknown #2
Movie Review
Book vs Movie

I'll continue to update this with the links to everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...