Monday, May 23, 2011

Book Review: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Favorite Line
"Am I a professor? Goodness. I expect I was hopeless, was I?" - Gilderoy Lockhart
I love Lockhart! He’s my favorite character in the whole series! I love this quote because it shows that he’s much smarter after he’s lost his memory than before!

Favorite Scene
Something you should know about me is I LOVE back stories. I think they add so much depth to the characters.
I love when Harry visits Tom Riddles memory. You learn more about Tom, Hagrid, and Dumbleore.

Favorite Character
Gilderoy Lockhart!
He’s such a pompous dumbo! Every word out of his mouth shows how vain he is! I’m sure he’s a horrible person, but he’s such an enjoyable character to read!

Random Fact
The chapter picture for "The Rogue Bludger" shows Harry's left arm deboned, but in the story, his right arm has been deboned.


 UPDATE: I've finally figured out some sort of schedule for the Harry Potter Challenge. It'll be posted by Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...