Monday, May 23, 2011

Book vs Movie: Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone

I love the Sorcerers Stone so much! It's actually really hard to pick which one I like more because the movie is SO amazing. It's the book brought to life. This movie takes everything in the book and makes it better!
But there's something about a story when it's written down that's so magical. When you read a book, you can make your own interpretations of things you don't quite understand, but in a movie you don't have that choice because it was already made for you.

I love all the actors.They fit the bill perfectly. The actors are the only way I can imagine the characters. 
This is too tough of a decision for me to make. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...