Thursday, May 5, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (2)

And–the reverse of last week’s question. Name one book that you hope never, ever, ever gets made into a movie (no matter how good that movie might be).

 Ever by Gail Carson Levine


As much as I love Gail Carson Levine, I hate strongly dislike this book! I think it would be much better as a movie, but no one would bother to get the rights to make it because of how lame it is! I know I sound really rude, but it just isn't very good!
If it's ever made into a movie, I'm sure I won't watch it more than once.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I haven't heard of this book. Why did you not like the book?

    Here's my answer: http://abookishaffair.blogspot.com/2011/05/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this book either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol you've put me right off reading this book now. I think I actually have a copy somewhere.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/booking-through-thursday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some books are not meant for the big screen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my first reviews was of this book. I didn't include a lot about why I didn't like it though, other than it's from the Bible, which I find insulting. Everything about it is unrealistic. The characters irritate me a lot. There are lots of other things that I don't like. It just cannot compare with GCL's other books.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...