Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Challenges, Challenges, and More CHALLENGES!

button1 Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


Yay for  Reading Challenges! I'm looking forward to participating! I haven't really done any before. Now I'm gonna participate in 3! The Award Winning Reads Challenge, the Once Upon a Read-A-Thon, and one that I've created,  the Read the Classics Challenge (more details coming soon!)

So For the Award Winning Reads Challenge I've set my goal for 6 Newbery Honor books.


For the Once Upon a Read-A-Thon I'm planning on 3-5 books. I may or may not be super busy at a family reunion with 5 minutes to read each day, but I'll try! This coincides with my challenge "Read the Classics" which will be the whole month of July. My 5 books for the Read-A-Thon:

 

Even if I'm only able to read 2 of these, that'll help me A LOT!!!!!!!!




And the Read the Classics challenge. My goal is 9 classics. If I'm able to read all 5 of the books mentioned above in 3 days, then the rest of the challenge will be easy (I hope)!




3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Glad to see you participating with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be reading Bridge to Teribithia as well! :) Great list and thanks for joining! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...