Friday, May 27, 2011

Harry Potter Puppet Pals!

This video rocks!
I spent too much time trying to figure out what to do for a random Harry Potter post this week; so much time that now it's Friday. 
Here is one of the most popular Harry Potter fan made videos ever!


Hopefully I'll have my movie thing up by Sunday, but don't be surprised if it isn't up until Tuesday because this weekend my grandparents are coming to visit, and my grandpa thinks that the Internet and Harry Potter are both of the devil, so I'm sure he wouldn't approve of both of them together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...