Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Harry Potter Challenge!


This is something I dreamt up 2 days ago. As you can see I'm posting this late. 
No one else needs to participate. This is just a way for me to prepare for the movie of the century: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!

Approximately each week I'll be listening to a Harry Potter Audio Book (my favorite way to enjoy Harry Potter), and then at the end of the week I'll watch the movie and write posts for both. Anyone who's ever met me knows I LOVE Harry Potter. I know more Harry Potter stuff than anyone I've ever met. Even my Grandma who is THE ULTIMATE FAN! She has read all the books at least 1000 times, but she doesn't know all the bonus stuff you can find on Mugglenet!
This will be my way of sharing all my Harry Potter love with all of you!

I don't have an official schedule, I'll just see how fast I go. I might read 2 books one week, then take 3 weeks to read another one. 

 So last night I finished the Sorcerer's Stone. I don't think I can just review it like I would any other book; Harry Potter is a part of me! I think instead of reviews, I'll do something else fun that has to do with each specific book.

So for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone I'll be doing my Harry Potter story. That post'll be later today. And by Sunday I'll have a Book vs Movie review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...