Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Randomness

 
I have been delaying my review of "Princess of the Midnight Ball". I don't know what I'm waiting for, but I'm still not gonna post yet. I'll keep waiting I guess. 
Now lets turn our attention to this beautiful doodle that is part of the Doodle 4 Google contest.
It's so cute!!!!! It was done by 12 year old Clarissa Libertelli from Maryland. I hope it wins. I love it!

And I may or may not be participating in Utah Author Month. I do not live in Utah, but I love it there and have spent much of my life there. PLUS Utah is home to some of the most talented Authors of this generation. 

Finally, I am participating in R. A. K. (Random Acts of Kindness) where book bloggers give each other books. I hope to pick up some books and (if possible) give some away!
RULES:
• Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
• Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
• Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

So there is my book related randomness. 
 
p. s. Happy belated Star Wars Day (May the Fourth be with you) and not belated Cinco de Mayo!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...