Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Teaser Tuesday! (4)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

The moment her older sisters twitched their jeweled fingers, courtiers leaped to serve them, Doucette thought bitterly. But she, with her light brown hair, light gray eyes, and average looks, was more often mistaken for a well dressed attendant.

page 7 of The Swan Maiden by Heather Tomlinson

1 comment:

  1. Just added this to my Goodreads TBR. I read TOADS AND DIAMONDS and would read another by Tomlinson! Thanks for the TT! *wants*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...