Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I'm gonna do this a bit differently. I'm gonna spotlight books that have been released in the past year as well as books being released this year that I can't wait to read.

 
Azalea is trapped. Just when she should feel that everything is before her . . . beautiful gowns, dashing suitors, balls filled with dancing . . . it's taken away. All of it.
The Keeper understands. He's trapped, too, held for centuries within the walls of the palace. And so he extends an invitation.
Every night, Azalea and her eleven sisters may step through the enchanted passage in their room to dance in his silver forest.
But there is a cost.
The Keeper likes to keep things.
Azalea may not realize how tangled she is in his web until it is too late.

I LOVE Fairy Tales (in case you haven't noticed), so when I heard about another retelling of the 12 Dancing Princesses I instantly though I need to read it but sadly, I can't buy many books and I live by a lame library that doesn't get new books very often. I have waited patiently and kept myself busy with other great books, but I still REALLY want to read this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...