Saturday, June 4, 2011

Book vs Movie: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

This is my favorite in the whole series. I don't know why, it just is. 

All the characters are better in the movie because they take the stunning characters from the book, and make them even better. My favorites are Dumbledore, Dobby, and Lockhart. I love them so much! 

The book has more details on daily life at Hogwarts, which I love. It helps me imagine myself as another student. I think this book has more information about classes and stuff than any other (except for maybe #3). The movie skips over most of this to get to the stuff that's important to the plot.

I feel the movie tells the story very well. It cuts out some of the things that aren't as necessary (although I LOVE it even more with the deleted scenes) to make it as captivating as possible.

Every second of the book and movie are enjoyable, and this was a hard decision. 

The Final Verdict:





1 comment:

  1. I love Lockhart! Kenneth Branagh is amazing. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...