Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Progress Overview

Read
Snow
The Witch of Blackbird Pond (audiobook)
Princess Academy
Deathly Hallows (audiobook)
Number the Stars (practically done. I have about 20 pages left!)

I have been productive this month! I usually don't read more than 6 books a month! YAY!
Reviews for the rest will be up in a week or 2. This post is scheduled because I'm out of town until the 7th.

Challenges:
7/10 books
This has been extended until the 31st and I'm reading 2 other Harry Potter related books (Unofficial HP Cookbook and Film Wizardry)
Sorry I can't do the Book vs Movie for 5 and 6 like I planned!
I'll just do a double whammy post when I get back!

4/9 books

Ella Enchanted
Witch of Blackbird Pond
Princess Academy
Number the Stars

I upped my goal to 9 books after I found some more Newbery books buried among my things.

Stats

Page Views: 
1,012

I've gained 5 followers! Who cares if that's a lame number? It's progress!

Reader's Countries: 
USA
United Kingdom
Malaysia
Canada
India
Germany
Australia
Denmark
France
Netherlands

Most Popular Posts:
July is "Read the Classics" Month @ Debz Bookshelf
if this is such a popular post, why hasn't anyone signed up!?!?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...