Friday, June 17, 2011

Spring Into Summer Starting Line!

Yay! The Spring Into Summer Read-A-Thon is finally here. I am prepared!
I have picked out my books. 
  • Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
  • Snow by Lynn Tracy
  • Princess Academy by SHANNON HALE
  • The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
  • Winter's Child by Cameron Dokey
  • How to Take the Ex out of Ex-boyfriend by Janette Rallison
    I set my goal at 3 books, but hopefully I'll be able to read more than that.
    I'm hitting 2 birds with one stone; half of these are for the Award Winning Reads challenge.

    I'll probably do an update post every 2 hours, but that'll be less time reading (at least it'll get me entered in some giveaways)!









    2 comments:

    1. I love Ella Enchanted! It was one of my favorites growing-up. Hmm, you made me feel old. I plan on starting later today.
      Happy Reading!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great list of books, especially Snow and Ella Enchanted! Good luck!

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

    This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...