Friday, June 3, 2011

Messers Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present...



 This has been my secret project this week. It has required too much time in front of a computer screen, which means I'm not gonna be a very active blogger this coming week.

Anyway...
Using awesome resources from the internet, I give you one of the most accurate Marauder's Map's anywhere. 
Complete with 7 floors, a great hall, a library, 4 common rooms, hidden passageways, the Room of Requirement, 112 classrooms, and the Weasley's swamp. It takes in all the information of the books and puts it together into one handy-dandy map. 
The only mistakes are Flitwick's office is on the 3rd floor and the 7th floor, a couple rooms don't have doors, and I forgot to put bathrooms in the dungeons and basement (oh well, the Slytherin's and Hufflepuff's will just have to climb some stairs).
The coolest part is it was created using only MS Paint. It just shows that you don't need expensive Photoshop stuff to make cool graphics.

Go ahead, CLICK ON IT! 
Go show it to those Harry Potter Nerds you call friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...