Monday, June 27, 2011

Quick Note about Harry Potter Challenge



Since I didn't  get a chance to do ANYTHING for OotP I'm just going to double up! I'll do a book review today and Tuesday. I'll do random posts Wednesday and Thursday, and on Friday and Saturday I'll do the Book vs Movie. I still might not stick to this, but I'll try.

I'm extending it to July 31st, Harry Potter's birthday! I'm not going to read Beedle the Bard until after Deathly Hallows. I'm also going to be reviewing "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook" and "Harry Potter: Film Wizardry"

For the first half of July, this blog will be barren! I will be gone to Washington DC for a week and a half. I will be packing my classics with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...