Saturday, June 18, 2011

Report #2! The Finish Line!


First of all, give us an end-of-read-a-thon status update. Books read, pages read, you know the drill!
  • Total Books Read: 2
  • Total Pages Read: 485
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 1
  • Pages Read since last update:48
  • Last Line Read: "Ready?"
  • Total time read: 12 hours 
  • How I'm currently feeling: Glad to be done!
What is your favorite book you read during the read-a-thon?
Ella Enchanted, of course! Snow was also really good!

Did you participate in any mini-challenges? Which ones?
As far as I know, I participated in all of them!

Which mini-challenge was your favorite?
I think the story writing one. It helped kick my writer brain into gear!

What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
I can't pick! Reading, Blogging, Challenges, Giveaways, and new friends!

Are you satisfied with how much reading you got done? Did you do more than you expected? Less?
I wish I was satisfied, though I'm not surprised. I read as much as I expected, but I didn't reach my goal D=

What did you think of the updates? Too close together? Didn't like the time limit?  
I didn't particularly enjoy the time limits because often I was placed in situations where I had less than 10 minutes to do an update/mini challenge. The easiest way for this problem to be solved is simple. Get my laptop fixed.

If you could change one thing about the read-a-thon, what would it be?
Make it longer. If I'd had more time to read, I would've reached my goal. I was more than happy with it being 2 days, but more time to force myself to read is never a bad thing.

Would you participate in another read-a-thon hosted by Squeaky Books? Why or why not? 
YES! It was so much fun! Enna Isilee is so much fun!

Any last comments on the read-a-thon?
I HAD A GREAT TIME!

1 comment:

  1. I also enjoyed the readathon. Glad you did too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...