Saturday, July 16, 2011

Book Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


Harry has started the search for Horcruxes, the key to destroying Voldemort. With Ron and Hermione alongside him, he starts to use the clues left behind to discover the secret of the Horcruxes hiding places. They keep on the move and make slow progress. As they learn more about Horcruxes, they also learn more about Dumbledore’s dark past and the Deathly Hallows. Their journey to find the horcruxes leads them to many places including the Ministry of Magic, Gringott’s Bank, Godric’s Hollow, and back to Hogwarts!
Will Harry live or die? Was Snape good or evil? Will Voldemort be finished once and for all?

Such an amazing way to send off the series. I love every bit of this book. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole way through, and I've already read/listened to it tons! That's the wonderful thing about Harry Potter; the story never gets old. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...