Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'M BACK!


I know I’ve been avoiding this blog! After getting back from camp, I had to recover from all the crazy stuff I did. Camp put things into perspective for me, which really just means I’m gonna spend less time blogging. I’m gonna do less memes, and really focus on books.
Instead of July being “Read the Classics” month, it has been “Debz is a Quitter” month. I dropped out of the Read-a-Thon, which I regret! I have hardly read anything at all this month, especially not classics! I’ve come close to giving up with my Harry Potter challenge! 
I think it’s all from Harry Potter Withdrawl! After the last movie, I’ve been trying to do anything to find out something else about Harry Potter’s universe, but I’ve already learned everything that JK Rowling has made known to man! Being a Harry Potter addict isn’t fun when it’s gone! 

What's left this month:

Book vs Movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Book Review: Film Wizardry
Book Review: Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook
Harry Potter Recipes
Farewell, Harry Potter


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...