Saturday, July 9, 2011

IT'S READ THE CLASSICS MONTH!

 I know this is over a week late! I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to finish it before I left!

Anyway...

The 2 participants and I are going to have the time of our lives! I have NO idea what I'll read now! I might not even reach my minimum goal of 4 books because I have Harry Potter and summer camp getting in the way! My only hope is audiobooks! I'm sure I'd fail if I read all the classics I was hoping to because as far as I know classics aren't known for being short and easy to understand.
So right now I'm in the middle of Anne Frank, and next up is Romeo and Juliet! After that I have plans for Peter Pan, To Kill a Mockingbird, Jane Eyre and Little Women. We'll see which one's I get to before July is over.

It's not too late to sign up!

Read the Classics


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...