Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Day 2


  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 24
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update:18
  • Total time read: 35 minutes
  • How I'm currently feeling: I feel proud of myself for reading 18 pages this morning! Is that sad? Yes, probably.
 I'm disappointed that I didn't read at all yesterday because that was my least busy day of the week! I'm ready to tackle Anne Frank today, and possibly Romeo and Juliet (I know it's a play, but who cares? I can read whatever I want!)


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry. I hardly read anything yesterday either. Keep up the good work, though! I'm cheering you on

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...