Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon a Read-A-Thon Starting Line!



  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update:0
  • Last Line Read: 
  • Total time read: 0 hours 
  • How I'm currently feeling: I should've started reading sooner!
I'm still trying to figure out what I'll read. I'm going to finish Anne Frank, then I'll probably read Peter Pan or Pride and Prejudice. I really want to read To Kill a Mockingbird, but my copy is lost. I also might do Romeo and Juliet. 
My goal is 3-4 books. Based on my performance during the Squeaky Books read-a-thon, I'll be lucky if I get 3 done.

Remember, it's never too late to come read the classics with me! 

Read the Classics

1 comment:

  1. I love Anne Frank, it was one of my favorites growing up. Actually, I should reread it. Anyway, if you are in a quandary of what classic to read I'd recommend P&P, its a great read and very witty, its also my favorite book. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...