Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Monthly Overview

Read
Bridge to Terabithia (audiobook)

I wish I'd read more, but this is still a big improvement over last month!
I also started a couple books, and dropped them quickly. It pains me to do it, but I could tell that they weren't my kind of books, and I'd be struggling the whole way through!


Challenges:


7/6 books
YAY! I finished my goal! I might even get another book snuck in there if I have time!

Stats

Page Views: 
202
 This number is dropping like crazy!
Please help boost it back up!

I have 16 real followers, now!

Reader's Countries: 
USA 
Germany 
Malaysia 
Australia 
Canada 
United Kingdom
 India 
Latvia
 Netherlands
 China

Most Popular Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...