Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Monthly Overview


Read
I am still recovering from Post-Potter Depression, which is why I've read practically nothing! It was so bad that I couldn't even finish all my Harry Potter posts in time, and some not at all!
Luckily, July is over, so now I am ready to read in August!

Challenges:
9/10 books
I finished everything except Beedle the Bard because my copy got lost! I watched all the movies, but never wrote a comparison post for the last movie because I kept crying whenever I thought about it!

4/9 books

I haven't read anything at all, especially not anything that's won any kind of reward!
o books
I feel so bad that I didn't read anything! I kept bugging people to sign up, but then I never read anything at all! I applaud those who signed up to read along with me, but completely crushed me!

Stats

Page Views: 
337

I have 14 real followers (I follow myself just because...)
I don't think I gained any new followers,

Reader's Countries: 
USA
United Kingdom
India
Germany
Malaysia
Italy
Australia
Canada
Indonesia
South Korea

Most Popular Post:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...