Saturday, September 3, 2011

WANTED: Interviewees!

I have decided that I want to start getting to know my fellow bloggers! I'm hoping to start interviewing some bloggers! I'm hoping to do it at least once a month, but up to one a week!

If you're interested in being interviewed by someone who's completely awesome, let me know HERE!

UPDATE:
Just thought I'd let you guys know that I'm now planning on doing interviews twice a month, now. That doesn't mean you need to wait to sign up, just be aware that your interview won't be published for a while. 

2 comments:

  1. hey there! new follower! :) i would love to be interviewed! i filled out your form :)

    love the blog.

    stop by mine and follow me?
    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower. I filled out your form. I'm looking forward to reading some of your book reviews!

    Follow me?
    http://yainfatuation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...