Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (13)



It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! 

Read in the Past Week
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Beastly by Alex Flinn

Currently Reading this Week
Dragon Flight by Jessica Day George

To Read in the Coming Week

Beauty by Robin McKinley

Briar Rose by Jane Yolen

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...