Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Guess what I signed up for...

Guess what! I decided about a week ago to participate in NaNoWriMo. I've had an idea for a novel in the back of my head and scribbled in the margins of my notebooks, but it hasn't come to life...until now. I'm attempting to write this novel in ONE MONTH. It's very likely it will be impossible for me because of a crazy schedule and a brother who's completely addicted to the computer. 
I've been doing everything in my power to get a laptop, but that hasn't been working out very well. I will get one eventually, but for now I'll just have to make use of the time I get when the rest of my family is asleep (it pays to be able to function well on 6 hours of sleep). 
And right now, I'm using up my noveling time blogging about how I shouldn't be wasting it (not that this blog is a waste! I love my blog!) 
So now, I leave to go write. Farewell people! May the odds be ever in my favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...