Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm not dead (yet...)

I've been ignoring this blog so much lately! I've had so much other stuff going on that I haven't had much time to write reviews or anything else!
But never fear! In December I'll be writing reviews of all the books I've read in October and November (although I've had very little time to read this month) 
And I'm planning a giving Christmas presents of some sorts to some followers of mine!
Thank you for loyalty and patience. I'll be doing stuff much more frequently next month, even if it kills me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...