Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Book Review: How to Take the Ex out of Ex-boyfriend

Giovanna has the hottest boyfriend at school. Not only is Jesse hot, he's nice too! But when her twin brother, Dante, decides to run against the mayor's son for class president, things can only go down hill. When Jesse doesn't agree to help Dante with his campaign, Giovanna takes it personally and ends up without a boyfriend. In an attempt to cheer her up, her friends start setting her up on blind dates, with each one turning out worse than the last one. On top of all that, now she's Dante's campaign manager and is determined for him to win only to for the sake of embarrassing Jesse, even though deep down all she really wants is to have him back.

Janette Rallison is like the clean queen of chick-lit! Her books leave you feeling refreshed. They're kind of like the icing on the chocolate cake that is your bookshelf. Most of your books can be dark and serious, and then to balance it out you have something light and sweet on top!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...