Sunday, December 25, 2011

In My Mailbox: Christmas Edition

This week has been wonderful! I have thoroughly enjoyed this holiday weekend! 
Now I get to brag about all the cool stuff I got for Christmas!

In un-book related news, I got a calendar, nail polish, and some games. 

In book related news, I got 11 books! 
(Pay no attention to the messy sheets surrounding the tree of books)
Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
A True Princess by Diane Zahler
Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis
Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
The Smile by Donna Jo Napoli
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Possession by Elana Johnson
Toads and Diamonds by Heather Tomlinson




I also got tons of books for my family!
My older sister who is approximately 2 years older than I am loves Sci-fi and dark fantasy. Think Orson Scott Card and J. R. R. Tolkien. (Although her favorite books are Enna Burning and Matched, both of which I introduced her to). I decided to get her books I wanted that seemed to fit her interests.
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
The Giver by Lois Lowry
Then I have my younger sister who is somewhere in between 9 and 12. She likes light contemporary stuff.
She got: 
Philippa Fisher's Fairy Godsister by Liz Kessler
Trading Faces by Julia DeVillers and Jennifer Roy

Next is my brother who is in between 7 and 10. He is into mystical fantasy stuff, especially anything by Rick Riordan. 
Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo by Obert Skye 
Harry Potter Schoolbooks Box Set by JK Rowling

Then there's my little sister who is in between 3 and 6. 
Peter Pan Pop Up Book by Robert Sabuda (completely epic)
Berenstain Bears 5 story collection





Now I'm planning on spending the rest of the year reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...