Saturday, December 31, 2011

OMWtYiO&IHRMG Read-a-thon Check-in #3


Today my family has been preparing for a big New Years party. I have been forced into participating in the preparations, instead of reading. Luckily, Kat, Incorrigible has been a rather fast and pleasant. In merely an hour I read 100 pages. Maybe this is because the formatting was different (I'm OCD about formatting, so I read slowly if things are formatted badly), or because I actually found it enjoyable. Anyway, I'm proud of my progress!

  • Total Books Read: 1
  • Total Pages Read: 200
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update: 100
  • Total time read: 4 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: Wishing I could be reading! My books have been confiscated until party prep is done. Why do we need to eat 5000 calories on the last day of the year?!?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...