Friday, December 30, 2011

OMWtYiO&IHRMG Read-a-thon Starting Line!

Time for the read-a-thon. I guess it started at midnight mountain time, but that's kind of...late. Especially considering I live somewhat east to the mountain time zone. I woke up nice and early(ish), ready to start reading and blogging, but then I fell asleep for 2 more hours. 
Now I am ready!
These are the books I'm planning on reading: 
  • The Smile by Donna Jo Napoli (I have 100 pages left)
  • Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis
  • Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  • Graceling by Kristin Cashore (I'll at least get started on this)
Here is my beautiful little check-in list:
  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 0
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 0
  • Pages Read since last update:0
  • Total time read:0 minutes
  • How I'm currently feeling: Ready to start reading!
Now it's time to start reading! I'll be back in between 12 and 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...