Sunday, January 1, 2012

Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition

Notice anything different? 
I gave my blog a makeover! 
I liked my old look, but I felt it was time for something fresh. I searched all around the web for a template that fit my blogs personality, but I couldn't find the right one. Instead, I made one! Combining my limited knowledge of Photoshop-type programs and Google, I produced this background, and all the goodies to match!
I acquired all the coolness that made up my goodies from the coolest digital scrapbooking blog around: Summertime Designs! It is bursting with FREE digital scrapbooking kits!
I think this is a great way for my blog to start off the new year! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...