Monday, January 23, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I know I said at the beginning of the year that there would be no memes on this blog, but I don't consider this a meme. I consider it the best way to organize my reading week and motivate me to keep reading (since I'm falling way behind)


Finished This Week
Possession by Elana Johnson

Currently Reading
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare

To Read
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
The Giver by Lois Lowry

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what you thought of Possession. I've heard mixed reviews.

    I started Inkheart, but did not finish.... The beginning was slow for me. I'll see if you can convince me to give it another shot.

    Delirium is on my to-read list, too!

    I absolutely ADORE the Giver. I got it autographed by Lois Lowry 2 years ago. It's in my top five all-time favs. I hope you like it!
    Lauren @ Hughes Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid my review of Possession is gonna be kind of mixed. I don't love it or hate it. I'm simply neutral.
    Inkheart has been going pretty slowly, but all my friends say it's REALLY good, so I'll keep going.
    I've only heard good things about Delirium, so I'm hoping to get to it soon.
    Once I'm finished with all that, hopefully I'll have time for the Giver, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...