Sunday, January 1, 2012

OMWtYiO&IHRMG Read-a-thon Finish Line

I reached my goal of 70 books (well, kind of). Technically I guess I didn't, because I didn't finish book #70 until 2am. Who cares, though? I say I finished!
Anyway, now that the read-a-thon is over, I have bigger issues. Like writing reviews for 2 months worth of books I've read.
  • Total Books Read: 2
  • Total Pages Read: 400
  • Books Read Since Last Update: 1
  • Pages Read since last update: 200
  • Total time read: 6 hours
  • How I'm currently feeling: Tired, but satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...