Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Wrap-up & In My Mailbox & March TBR

FEBRUARY WRAP-UP

READ: 
The Pregnancy Project by Gaby Rodriguez
Entwined by Heather Dixon
A Million Suns by Beth Revis
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

REVIEWS: 

CHALLENGE PROGRESS: 
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Cinder by Marissa Meyer

IN MY MAILBOX!

LIBRARY
Cybele's Secret by Juliet Marillier (audiobook)
The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton (audiobook)
 Nobody's Princess by Esther M. Friesner
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Pure by Julianna Baggot (DNF! The reason why is coming soon!)

I got some good ones! Usually my library has horrible selection, but not this time!

PURCHASED
The Princess and the Hound by Mette Ivie Harrison
Once by Cameron Dokey  
Stork by Wendy Delsol
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

I'm really looking forward to these. I've heard nothing but good things about them!



GIFTED
Matched by Ally Condie 
The Hunger Games Trilogy Box Set by Suzanne Collins

I already owned Matched and the Hunger Games, so my mother really just purchased these for herself.
 She's already read Matched and doesn't like Ky, and is currently reading Catching Fire and doesn't like Gale.


FOR REVIEW
 An eGalley of Renegade Magic! I loved Kat, Incorrigible, so I went ahead and requested this. And it worked! Yay! My first review book. It may only be an eGalley, but it's still something!







 TBR IN MARCH

Here's a look at my rather tall TBR pile. As you can see in the upper left corner it's as tall as my bedside lamp. I know that's probably tiny compared to other TBR piles, but this is still pretty big!
Out of all that, here's what I'm planning on reading: 

Nobody’s Princess by Esther M. Friesner
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton (audiobook)
Renegade Magic by Stephaine Burgis
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Hunger Games (reread)
Catching Fire (reread)
Mockingjay (reread)
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
So that's what I've got to show you this month!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be watching for your reviews of Outsiders, Incarnate, and Wither.

    I recently had to read Outsiders for a history of YA class, and I'll be curious what you think of it and if you have the same opinions I had.

    I just bought Wither and Incarnate, but haven't read them yet!

    Lauren @ Hughes Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...