Friday, February 24, 2012

Goodreads Catch-up-a-thon!

GoodReads Readathon Button
I was scanning through my Google Reader today and I serendipitously found this challenge!

You lovely blog readers only get the pretty little thing that says:
Debz has read 8 books toward her goal of 80 books.

While I'm stuck with this ugly creature: 
You have read 8 books toward your goal of 80 books.
At your current pace, you're 3 books (5%) behind.
I've been in need of a read-a-thon, but was too lazy to host one myself...
But the lovely Stephanie at Once Upon a Chapter wasn't! 


~~~


Details:
*Will run from 2/24 (12:01 AM) to 3/1 (11:59 PM).
*If you are a blogger, please do a post announcing your participation. If you want to do all of your updating from one post, that is completely fine by me. (You can also grab the smaller button below.)
*I will be having mini-challenges throughout the week. Two for US residents and one for my international friends!
*I can’t stress this enough: HAVE FUN with the read-a-thon! :)


~~~


I'm a little late joining in, but that's okay.

My goal is to read 4 books (5 if I'm lucky)
*Delirium by Lauren Oliver
*Macbeth by William Shakespeare
*Nobody's Princess by Esther M. Friesner
*Blood Red Road by Moira Young
*Wither by Lauren DeStefano

In addition to those, I have 2 audiobooks to get through!

*Cybele's Secret by Juliet Marillier
*The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton

And here's my fancy little tracky thingy:

Total Books Read: 0
Total Pages Read: 0
Currently Reading: Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Books Read Since Last Update: 0
Pages Read since last update: 0
Total time read: 0 minutes
How I'm currently feeling: Ready to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...