Monday, February 27, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? & MiaMM #1

I signed up for a read-a-thon, so you'd assume that I've done tons of reading, right?
Wrong! The beginning of last week was okay, but then on Wednesday I was asked to sing 3 completely unfamiliar songs in a church program the following Wednesday. Basically, I've been devoting all my free time (which is practically nonexistent) to practicing these songs. 
Don't worry, though! Once this Wednesday is over, I'll be reading like normal again!


Finished This Week
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Pure by Julianna Baggot (DNF! I'll explain later...)


Currently Reading
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Cybele's Secret by Juliet Marillier (audiobook)


To Read
Nobody's Princess by Esther M. Friesner
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Wither by Lauren DeStefano

~~~

And, against my better judgment, I've joined another meme! But I'm going to say that it's okay because it's something I was going to start doing on this blog anyway. 

I'm going to do this in the form of video slideshows, so you can hop on over to my brand new Youtube Channel and subscribe there. I might not always manage to get the video onto this blog every Monday, but I'll do my best to have new ones up on Youtube every Monday!

This week...

Matched!


 (Sorry there's no sound! I really only listen to Show Tunes, and I couldn't think of a song from Les Miserables or Mary Poppins that might fit Matched...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=