Thursday, February 2, 2012

Monthly Overview: January


Read:
  1. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  2. Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier
  3. Possession by Elana Johnson
  4. The Giver by Lois Lowry
Reviews:
  1. Heist Society by Ally Carter
  2. Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George 
  3. Crossed by Ally Condie
  4. Briar Rose by Jane Yolen
  5. Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
  6. Zel by Donna Jo Napoli
  7. A Tale Dark and Grimm by Adam Gidwitz
  8. Winter's Child by Cameron Dokey
  9. Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George
  10. The Smile by Donna Jo Napoli
  11. Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis

IMM:
Borrowed: 
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
Purchased: 
The Iron King by Julie Kawaga
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
A Million Suns by Beth Revis

Challenges: 
 Fairy Tales Retold Challenge: 1/15 books

Read Dystopia Challenge: 3/10 books
Upping my goal to 10 books!

Award Winning Reads Challenge: 1/6

To Read in February: 
Entwined by Heather Dixon
A Million Suns by Beth Revis
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Cybele's Secret by Juliet Marillier
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Macbeth by William Shakespeare
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak




Have you signed up for the Fairy Tales Retold Challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...