Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Update on my life, the read-a-thon, and everything else

Umm...yeah... I kind of chickened out of the read-a-thon... I've maybe read 100 pages in the past week? That's not really read-a-thon behavior. And this morning I was COMPLETELY free to do nothing but read, so what did I do? I watched 5 episodes of Glee. 
I know. I'm pathetic. 
Glee is my guilty pleasure show. My family thinks it's a waste of time, so whenever I have so free time I break out the Netflix and start singing along! 
I promise this will change in March! I will read more and watch Glee less. My goal is to read 10 books in March. If I can accomplish that, I will be back on track with that irritating Goodreads challenge widget!
And speaking of challenges, I'm dropping the Shakespeare challenge. I was looking forward to getting to know Shakespeare and his works, but time and time again, I just couldn't connect with his plays and dropped them after the first act. I would love to watch or listen to his works, the way they were supposed to be experienced, but I can't read it. I just don't have the patience to read poetry like that. 
Oh! How could I forget? I also have a blogoversary coming up in a little while! I'm still trying to sort this all out, but I'm hoping to make it lots of fun! I'm planning games and giveaways galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...