Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bloggiesta 2012

Once again Google Reader has serendipitously introduced me to awesomeness!

I've been needing to fix up a couple things around the blog, and there are some things I want to do just for fun! And what could be better than doing this along with a bunch of other bloggers?


The Where: All over the blogosphere!

The When: March 30th -- April 1st

The How: Sign up, make a to-do list, and start blog-a-thoning with the rest of us!

Here's what my to-do list currently looks like. I'll probably get a couple of these things done before the Bloggiesta, but by the time it's over my goal is to have all these completed.
  • Request review books 
  • Write April discussion post 
  • Alphabetize reviews by Author 
  • Work out the kinks of my rating system 
  • Touch up review policy 
  • Clean out and organize Google Reader 
  • Start a Facebook Page 
  • Get a New Profile Picture
  • Update Bio  
  • COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT! 
  • Plan Blogoversary Party
What are you planning to do? 


CLICK HERE to see my updated list and mini-challenges!


1 comment:

  1. I love your list of things to do! It looks similar to what mine will be. Though I still have a lot of thinking to do on mine! So glad you'll be joining us!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...