- Write April fairy tale discussion post
- Find a fairy tale guest poster (any takers?)
- Create March TBR list
- Work out the kinks of my rating system
- Finish up Hunger Games movie review
- Tweak my review policy
- Clean out and organize Google Reader
- Use Facebook Page!
- Get a New Profile Picture
- Update Bio
COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!
- Plan Blogoversary Party
- Get a bookshelf! (I’ve been shelfless for 4 months! All my books have been sitting in giant piles on my dresser!)
Add follow buttons (Goodreads, Twitter, RSS, etc...) Update template! (Time for a new background!)
The Reading Housewives -- Windows Live Writer
I’m currently writing this post using Windows Live Writer and I’m loving it! Here’s a screenshot. It’s like Microsoft Word for bloggers!
Squeaky Books –- Policies
I actually updated my review policy about 2 days ago, and I don’t do contests, but I think my review policy can stand a bit more changing! Plus Enna is being extra awesome (as always) and giving away a book!
Book Journey – Commenting
This was one of my goals. Her challenge is to comment on 20 blogs. I’m setting a goal of 50, but I’ll be happy if I can get 20 (=
Katie’s Book Blog – Twitter
Her challenge introduced me to the wonderful tool of dlvr.it that automatically tweets your blog posts so you don’t have to! Genius!
The Reading Fever – Sidebars
I’ve been meaning to clean out my sidebars! Hopefully I’ll be able to get my sidebars all organized!
What are your goals for bloggiesta?
(At the end of each day I'll go through and mark the things I've completed! Check back later!)