Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hunger Games Movie Read-Along



I've been planning to reread the Hunger Games ever since I found out about the movie, so the week of the movie release, I'll be holding a Pre-Movie Read Along!
Anyone and Everyone is invited to join in. I'm currently whipping up a schedule of sorts, and will have that posted later. I know it will include a full review of both the book and movie, how to throw an epic premiere party, and the ever important question posed: Gale or Peeta?

If anyone would like to write a guest post to be featured in the read-along, email me at debzbookshelf (AT) gmail (DOT) com or if you'd just like to give your input for the Gale vs Peeta discussion, fill out the form below. 



Sign up using our friend Mr. Linky below! Please link to your sign up post!



Oh, and here's the button to steal!


I look forward to reading along with you!


1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I wish I had more time and didn't have so many other commitments or I'd totally join you! But I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...