Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hunger Games Read-Along Kick-Off/Schedule

I don't believe I have any participants, but that's okay! It's a party of one over here at Debz Bookshelf! (But it's never to late to sign up!)
Here's my rough schedule: 

Monday: 
Read Part 1
Cover Comparisons: Hunger Games
Tuesday: 
Read Part 2
Make It a Movie Tuesday: Hunger Games Edition
Wednesday: 
Read Part 3
Surprise Post!
Thursday: 
Book Review: The Hunger Games
How to throw the best Hunger Games premier party!
Friday: 
Discussion Post: Gale or Peeta?
Movie Expectations
Saturday: 
Movie Review!
Wrap-up post!
I'm hoping to be getting other books, such as the official illustrated movie guide, before the week is out, but for now this is all I've got! I would be reading all 3 three, but with the movie so close, I've somehow lent the whole trilogy to various friends, barely managing to keep my spare copy to myself! 


May this all go as planned, and may the odds be ever in my favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...