Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Make it a Movie TUESDAY! (2)

I've officially decided to do this meme on Tuesdays, since I already have another meme every once in a Monday. 

So this week we have one of my newest favorite books!
If you check out my review you can see how much I love it!


Once again I have no music! This is what I get for spending my money at Barnes and Noble instead of iTunes!

For those of you who don't feel like watching a slideshow with no music (I wouldn't want to watch it either), the casting is as follows: 

Cinder - Saoirse Ronan
I just think she looks right for the role. How Cinder looks isn't mentioned much in the book, so much of my choice was based on how I imagined her.

Kai - David Archuleta
Prince Kai was nearly impossible to place. I ended up with David Archuleta because he looks faintly Asian and he's a nice guy. I don't know about his acting, but he could do a decent job.

Adri - Demi Moore
I don't know why I chose her besides the fact that I imagined Cinder's step-family to have dark hair.

Pearl - Selena Gomez
Again, she has dark hair, but thanks to my sisters I've seen her acting. She's definitely not a bad actress, and I think she can do Pearl's nastiness justice.

Peony - Abigail Breslin
I think Abigail Breslin is a good actress, and would be amazing as Peony.

Dr. Erland - George Clooney
Dr. Erland was a tough one. I wasn't sure what I was looking for, but George Clooney isn't too far off. The biggest problem with him is the fact that he's almost 6 feet tall, and he's supposed to be miserably short.

Queen Levana - Julia Roberts
Julia Roberts just has a powerful stage presence and can look like a beautiful and evil queen. Although she's already been a beautiful and evil queen thanks to Mirror, Mirror. 
So there ya go!

Who would you cast if Cinder were a movie?

2 comments:

  1. I love the "youthfulness" you gave to your cast! Saoirse Ronan would make a beautiful Cinder (now I just need to go out there and learn more about her on Google!) And Agigail is an absolutely adorable Peony! :)

    Great cast!

    Jenna @ Making the Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't thought about a cast, but I LOVED Cinder! I think you've come up with some great choices! I hope they make it into a movie someday, it was a very visual read for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...