Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Make it a Movie Tuesday (3)

This week I'm spotlighting one of the best books ever! 
Shannon Hale is one of the most amazing authors ever!
If you doubt me, just read one of her books (Princess Academy is a good place to start)!
Anyways, on to the video!

One of these days I'll have some music for you to listen to. In the mean time, I guess you'll have to provide your own soundtrack for the time being!

And for those of you who don't want to watch my video, here's the cast line-up!
(But...you'll have to watch the video for my brief explanations! Ha!)

Miri: Dakota Fanning
Peder: Logan Lerman
Britta: Annasophia Robb
Tutor Olana: Susan Sarandon
Prince Steffan: Alex Pettyfer

Because of the large cast of characters and my lack of thinking things out, I only cast these main characters.
Another thing I realized after I published the video to YouTube is that my cast is older than the actual characters are supposed to be. Whoops!

Who would you cast?

1 comment:

  1. I love Princess Academy!! One of my favorite books. ;)

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...