Saturday, April 7, 2012

Join #TeamAmity

Choose Amity

Unless you’ve been living under a really big rock, you’ve heard about Divergent. Everyone’s saying it’s the best book of 2011; the next Hunger Games. And for good reason. It’s pretty epic.

I reviewed it back in November, and ever since then I’ve been waiting with baited breath for the release of Insurgent. Insurgent is just around the corner, but in the mean time, there’s a lot of awesomeness going on!

So, if you want to be extra awesome, you’ll click here and here! Team Amity is the best because we’re super nice, peaceful, and artsy! Plus, they’ve been doing lots of cool giveaways and things. You can check them out here, here, and here!

As you can see, we Amity are obviously the coolest!

So if you have any logic, you’ll join up!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I'm in Team Amity, too! We are definitely the coolest! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=