Sunday, April 29, 2012

Note to FTR Participants & Review Link-up

I haven’t been the best hostess these past months. Last month wasn’t a good blogging month for me, and I’ve been forgetting about the FTR (Fairy Tales Retold) challenge this month, despite Fairy Tale Fortnight going on and posting my button in every single review I’ve done!

Because of this, I haven’t had any discussion posts up. Just thinking about discussion posts drives me crazy, and to be honest, I’m not the best at coming up with long, thoughtful posts like that.

So I’m passing the reigns on to you! If you’re interested in volunteering your fairy-tale filled brains, let me know! I have this fancy-schmancy guest-posting form, or you can email me at debzbookshelf@gmail.com

Now, on to the link-up! Add any of your reviews from March and April! I’ll do my best to comment on each and every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I promise I read every single one. I do my best to reply to all your meaningful comments, so come back in a couple days to see if I have! And if you see that I've responded to others comments and not yours, it's just because I've been struck dumb by your awesomeness! And if you leave me a link to your blog, I'll try to stop by and comment!

This is an award and tag-free zone! I'm honored, but I don't have the time to pass it along )=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...